Begun in 1897 as the successor to Contributor magazine. This periodical was the publishing organ of a variety of Church auxiliaries over the years, including the seventies, the Young Men's Mutual Improvement Association, the Young Women's Mutual Improvement Association (absorbing Young Woman's Journal after 1929), priesthood quorums, Church schools, the Church Music Committee, Home Teaching Committee, etc. It was discontinued in 1970, replaced by The New Era. What is listed below is not an exhaustive index, but only those publications that fit the literary parameters of this resource.
Dates Spanned in work:
HBLL Call No: BX 8605.1 .Im7
This publication includes: (select a volume to view items in that volume)